Wednesday, June 28, 2023

David Andrew Wiebe Musician Networking - Self-Discovery Wisdom Podcasts



I recently had the opportunity to be interviewed by the vivacious Sara Troy (she makes me sound smarter than I am). Please support her. She does amazing work! In this episode of the Self-Discovery Wisdom Podcast, you will discover: - The moments that inspired me to get into music - My early influences, including the Carpenters, Chicago, \"Weird Al\" Yankovic, and 80s glam metal - Why passion (and suffering) is part and parcel of the artistic life - What I learned from my friend and collaborator Patrick Zelinski - Why I got into the music business and my desire to help artists - How I ended up investing in a music business startup and what happened to it - How networking benefited my career BIG TIME - Why and how to plant seeds on social media to grow your artistic career - How to navigate hardships and disappointment - What being a musician coach means to me - Why SMART goals aren\'t that smart - When to press into fear and when to stick to your guns - When and when not to explore new mu

https://selfdiscoverywisdom.com/2023/06/26/lm23-26-david-andrew-wiebe-musician-networking/

No comments:

Post a Comment

061 – How to Make an Impact on Your Audience in 2024 – with Amos Bracewell

It’s not necessarily a fun thing to think about, but 2024 could be your final year. If your life were to end this year, would you be happy w...